NETGEAR WiFi Extender Setup | mywifiext.net
By connecting to your current network and enhancing coverage, the NETGEAR WiFi range extender setup enhances your home WiFi network.
- Click or tap Enter.
- A login page displays.
- For troubleshooting assistance, see I can’t access www.mywifiext.net; what do I do?
- Enter your administrator’s username and password.
- Please keep in mind that your user name might be an email address.
- If you’ve forgotten your login name or password, go to the Username & Password Help page.
- To change your login information, click here., see How do I perform a factory reset on my NETGEAR range extender?.
- Click or tap login.
- The Status page loads.
- Click or press the Menu symbol if it appears in your browser.
- The menu for the extender appears.
- To examine and modify your extender’s settings, go to Settings.