All the Linksys smart wifi routers use linksyssmartwifi.com to open their web interface. Or the web interface can be opened using an IP address. Let us now discuss what to do if you have an issue with your Linksys smart wifi router or Linksys Velop Login. The users confront Linksys router login failed due to several reasons. The easiest ways to troubleshoot the issue are:
- If you are receiving disturbing internet connection, your Linksys router may stop responding. To check the internet connection, you need to connect the modem directly to your computer. Try accessing the internet. If you find that the internet is not working, you need to contact your ISP.
- When you can’t sign into Linksys router, check the cable connection. If the cable connection is faulty or improper, you won’t sign in. Ensure that the cables are properly connected to the devices.
- Make sure that Linksys router is receiving proper power.
- Prefer using a wired connection. Wireless connection can result in linksyssmartwifi.com not working error.
- Make sure that the domain name is correct. There should be no errors in the web address.
- Double-check that the default login credentials for the Linksys router are correct.
- Sign in to Linksys router using the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Disable firewalls and Anti-Virus software on your computer.
- The outdated browser can lead to Linksys router login failure. If you are unable to log into Linksys router, update your browser.
- The corrupted browser can lead to a login failed error. To avoid that, clear the cookies and cache of the browser. Clear the recent history.
- Input ‘admin’ in the username field. Enter ‘password’ in the password field. This will redirect you to the Linksys router login page.
- If you can’t sign into Linksys router, update the latest firmware of your router. You will face linksyssmartwifi.com not working error when your Linksys router firmware is outdated or corrupt.
- Reboot your network. When you are unable to log into Linksys router, restart the devices. Remove the power from Linksys router. Unplug the modem from a power source. Wait for two minutes. Plug modem into a power outlet. Connect the Linksys router into power.
Still facing linksyssmartwifi.com not working error?
If a user is still confronting some issues while getting into Linksys router, he can perform a factory data reset.
To reset Linksys router:
- Make sure that the Linksys router is powered ON.
- Find and locate the reset key on your device.
- Take a sharp pin like object.
- Press and hold the reset button using the sharp object.
- Press it for a few seconds or until the power LED stops blinking.
- Release the button.
- Linksys router reset process is completed.