LINKSYS MX10 VELOP AX MESH WIFI 6 SYSTEM SETUP | LINKSYS VELOP SETUP
The host router in this kind of setup is recognized as a ‘Parent Node,’ while the secondary routers are termed as ‘Child Nodes.’ Similarly, when you set up your Linksys MX10 Mesh WiFi system, you’ll need to assign one of the routers as a Parent router, and the others as its Child Nodes.
Once you have the Linksys app installed on your smartphone, here are some steps you can follow:
- Connect one of the mesh routers to the MODEM using an ethernet cable. Also, connect them to the power outlet and turn on the power supply. Wait for the light on the node to turn solid purple.
- Once the light on the node turns solid purple, launch the Linksys smartphone app and tap on “Set up a new WiFi network.”
- Enable the device bluetooth if the app prompts you to do so.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions on the next page.
- The next page will display a list of the router devices on the screen. Select the one that belongs to the device you are setting up.
- Plug in your parent node and then tap ‘It’s Plugged in.’
- Position the node as per your requirements and tap on the ‘Next’ button. Now, tap on the ‘It’s in the open’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then tap on the ‘It’s Connected’ button.
- If the light begins to flash purple, click on the ‘Yes, it’s blinking purple’ button. If not, click on the ‘No, it’s not blinking purple’ button.
To know more about your Linksys Velop settings or configure linksys wireless velop, get in touch with us. If you are getting some issues with any of the nodes of Linksys Velop then feel free to contact us anytime as we are available 24/7. Call us on the given number or chat live.