Linksys MR8300 Router Setup | linksyssmartwifi.com
Here are two methods for configuring the Linksys MR8300 Router. One uses the Linksys App, while the other uses the web address linksyssmartwifi.com. The second method, a manual method, will be discussed in this section.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Linksys MR8300 Router Setup without an App:
- To set up the router, make sure you have a working modem with an internet connection.
- Connect one Ethernet cable to the router and modem.
- Turn on your router and wait for a purple LED light to appear.
- Connect another Ethernet cable to your personal computer.
- Before proceeding, ensure that your computer is connected to the router and has an internet connection.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type linksyssmartwifi.com into the address bar.
- You will be taken to the Linksys router login page. If not, try a different browser or the Linksys router’s default IP address.
- On the login page, enter your username and password. If this is your first time configuring the router, you must use the default credentials for your Linksys router model. The default username and password for the MR8300 are admin and password, respectively. If it is displaying the incorrect username or password, please contact our team to resolve.
- This will launch the Linksys setup wizard. You will be given some instructions, which you must follow. This will come to an end in a few minutes. We are here to assist you if you need to understand any of the terms used while following the instructions.
- To secure your network, you must change the wifi network name and password after completing the setup. Change both of them in security and then save.
- Finish the procedure by pressing the finish button.
For further information on Linksys Velop Login, leave us a message. Our team is available to support 24/7 for any issues related to Linksys router and velop.