How to Troubleshoot Alexa Blinking Yellow? | Alexa Yellow Light
Are you wondering why is my Alexa blinking yellow light? If you have an Amazon Echo device at your home, then you have probably encountered the Alexa flashing yellow ring. This can be seriously annoying for a lot of people because it could easily reveal your shopping to other people staying in your house. That becomes a big deal when you have ordered something for Black Friday.
A blinking yellow light on the Echo device or Alexa indicates that you have unread messages in your inbox. Mostly, this happens when you receive an update about your order from a seller from Amazon. The yellow light lets you know where your package has reached and when is it expected to reach you.
How to turn off Alexa flashing yellow light?
- Firstly, open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- After that, open the MORE menu and then tap SETTINGS.
- Now, select Notifications and then Amazon Shopping.
- On this page, you can easily control Delivery Notifications.
- You can turn off “out for delivery” or “delivered” notifications on your Echo device.