How To Reconnect Child Notes In Linksys Velop System After Reset? | Reset Linksys Velop
Now that you know how to restore factory settings to Linksys Velop, you’re probably asking how to reconnect the devices. You’ll need the Linksys mobile app, which you already have loaded on your phone, for this.
To verify the status of your Linksys Velop system and nodes, follow these steps:
- On your smartphone, open the Linksys app.
- At the bottom of the page, select Launch Setup.
- When the app asks for permission, select Allow.
Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Velop when the app asks what sort of router you’re using.
- The connection will be set up if ALL wires are connected properly and you click Next.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Set the name and password for your WiFi network.
- Give the node a name and give the room a label.
- You’ve completed the task!
If you have any problems during the reset or later when reconnecting the devices, you can always contact Linksys customer service for assistance.